Thursday, February 25, 2010

Lazy Pants Pizza

Tonight had potential for serious derailment.  I think most Thursdays do.  You spend all week working, dieting, deadlining, exercising, erranding - by Thursday you're pooped!

I was so close to ordering take-out, but somewhere during the crazy amounts of rationalizing going on in my head, I thought of a quick compromise.  Hooray for pizza!

Lazy Pants Pizza:
- Sprouted Wheat Toast
- Baby Spinach
- Tomato Sauce
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Garlic Powder

While sprouted wheat bread is toasting, heat tomato sauce in the microwave for a minute.  Stir spinach leaves in the tomato sauce and microwave for an additional minute.  Spread tomato sauce on sprouted wheat toast, sprinkle with garlic powder, and cover with cheese.  Toast until golden.

1 comment:

  1. Cute name for your pizza. I should send you an e-mail with my super easy dough for nights when you want super easy but are okay with using an extra 20 minutes. It could probably be called 'lazy dough'.
    By the way, I'm just down 275 from you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails