Monday, April 19, 2010

How Refined

Another Seminole Heights hip spot has been added to my list of favorites!  The seasonal menu is creative, the rooftop patio is divine, and the background music is beyond grin worthy.  My ipod, on it's coolest day, wouldn't play The Knife and The Refreshments in the same shuffle session!

My recent craving for adventure was not enough to coax me into sampling the bone marrow or sweet breads, so I played it safe with ceviche.  The portion was plenty and the coconut accent was delightful in every sense of the word.  To top it off, select bottles of wine are a mere fifteen dollars on Friday nights.

I can't wait to experience a Refinery Brunch.  And with dishes titled the Early Girl, Hangover Helper, and Tree Hugger - I'm bound to visit again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails