Monday, April 12, 2010

Rando, Rando, Meat Commando?

A serious case of the Mondays is likely to cause a blah food mood.  And with my brain checking out around 10 AM today...  a lack of creativity checked right on in.    

I'm rarely not hungry enough to skip a meal, so when my blue moon lack of appetite decides to make an appearance, you better believe I cram in some earth made goods.  Or at least I'll try.  I stared blankly at my fridge for a while and could only come up with mushrooms? 

I sauteed an 8 ounces pack of baby bellas in 1/2 tablespoon of butter and gasped at green straws by nuking a frozen creamed spinach.  A brand of creamed spinach in which, after further label examination, I will not purchase again.  I'm a much happier gal knowing words like hydrolized and autolyzed are not floating around in my kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails