Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Games and Gumbo


The resurgence of elementary school fads is upon us and I like it.  I like it so much, in fact, that I'm going to take any opportunity to rock a romper, tie my hair to the side, and (most importantly) whip out a board game.  Tonight will be the first of many game night blog entries in which a theme and main course recipe will be posted.

The theme for tonight: Games and Gumbo.  The game has yet to be determined as my guest list, rather lack of guest list, is a bit disorganized.  The main course, however, is not disorganized and was prepared last night in total Type A fashion.  

In my search for the perfect game night gumbo, I found the spectrum of recipes to be infinite.  Once again, guidance was provided by one of my go-to websites, cookinglight.com, where I found a Shrimp and Crab Gumbo that wouldn't cause an instant coronary clog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails