Thursday, March 11, 2010

Fluff It To Me



I want to shout off of rooftops how excited I am about today's breakfast.  Not only because I've been dancing around the idea of making it for quite some time now, but it changed my world a little AND I'm still full.

Adding egg whites to Irish oatmeal does not sound the least bit appetizing.  But after reading about others' successes, I decided to give it a shot.  It's hard to believe that a 16 calorie addition can give an extra 4 grams of protein and an unimaginable fluff to an oh so ordinary breakfast.  After briskly mixing the white into the hot oatmeal, try adding 1/2 tablespoon of butter and 1/2 tablespoon of agave nectar to satisfy your salty/sweet side.  At less than 250 cals a pop, why the heck not!  Did I mention it's delicious?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails