Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Christmas In August


Tonight I left my Junior League Provisional Meeting with a sense of soon to be accomplishment and five cookbooks, FIVE!  As if my cookbook shelf isn't already in need of additional structural support...  But, if you've known me for any bit of time, you're well aware that crowded drawers and failing shelves barely count as a detour in my ongoing purchasing journey.
 '
Nonetheless, I'm exicted!  A Mid-Summer Night Cocktail was my first brush with this culinary collection and it came with great success.  The next recipes on my League blogging agenda?  Lobster with Lemon Basil Butter and the Farmhouse Salad.  Word on the street is each and every recipe has been tested to the Nth degree, and then some.  And that, is a comforting concept in a kitchen that is no stranger to a meal mistake!
 '
If you'd like to add one of these gems to your structurally sound (or unsound) shelves, they can be purchased here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails