Sunday, June 6, 2010

Feed Me Now




Cross country flights are brutal, two cross country flights in two weeks - my oh my!    By the time we landed at LAX, bussed to the rental car lot and headed to Long Beach, I was starved.  It took a few minutes to calculate across time zones exactly how long it had been since I'd last eaten.  As the words six and a half hours came out of my mouth, I realized I needed food, now.

I also realized that when I get this hungry it's impossible to figure out what I'm in the mood for.  Sushi within Pacific walking distance?  I wasn't sure it was what I was craving (why isn't that what I was craving?), but I was more sure that sushi was a better decision than my only other option: Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles.  I'm pretty sure I'll never get what all that rage is about.

We plopped into a booth at Bai Plu and embraced the speedy service.  And the sushi?  Quality, quality.  The fortune?  "There is prospect of a thrilling time ahead for you".  An exciting outlook for my next few weeks of traveling adventures!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails