Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Choptastic!

Salads are a sole exception to my food scarfing tendencies.  It's not because I don't love them, I do.  But when you combine a dressing fork dipper with the need for a little of each ingredient in every bite, you get an uber slow foliage feaster.

This little salad chopping gadget is shear genius (no pun intended).  It turned my ordinary salad into dense decadence.  I threw baby spinach, romaine, avocado, green onion, cucumber, and blue cheese in a bowl and chop, chop, chopped.  I drizzled with the tiniest bit of balsamic vinaigrette and satisfyingly ate every last bit.  I can promise you that drawer time will be scarce to non-existent with this thing!

2 comments:

  1. I think I may need one of those...thanks K for adding to my ever-expanding collection of kitchen gadgets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJuly 31, 2010

    Hi Kristen:
    Love the salad. Your grandma said I should visit this site and it IS great. I make a salad very much like this since I am a spinach and avocado lover, especially with bleu cheese or feta. And Grandma is right, you really look more like your mom all the time. And that is a compliment.
    Love,
    Grandmas best friend, Harriet

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails